Friday, May 11, 2007

So Far This Morning I Have...

...eaten half a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Tasted great with my four cups of coffee. You know the Sara Lee wheat bread that we always get? I think they changed the recipe a little bit because it's not as smooth as it used to be. Bummer.

Also this morning I checked my e-mail and The Entertainment Book wrote me to let me know that the book is now only $9.99. Shipping is still $4.99. Should I wait for the price to go even lower? Problem is, what if it sells out? Oh, and it's not cheaper on e-bay.

I was right. El Torito does mean "the little bull". Can't stop thinking about their fajitas. They really should add more veggies though. Perhaps cook them a little before throwing them onto the plate because I loathe onion breath.

BTW. I think the following info may come in handy for you today as you try to make small talk with the doc you're training.
The capital of India is New Delhi but the largest city is Mumbai.
Chess was invented in India.
Your wife likes naan (Indian bread).

2 comments:

a mindless zombie said...

Thanks for the info. I'll remember those in case it comes up in our conversations.

Steve said...

Wow... you give your husband important information over the web? Cool.

Four cups of coffee? Is that one for you and one for each of your children?

Ah, the Entertainment Book... do you think it's really a good value? My summer is going to be about as free as it's ever been in probably 10 years...